Cfp: “Introducing Culture of peace in PM&E”Training 21.03.2019
Deadline: 30 March 2019
Open to: project coordinators from Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
Venue: 16 – 21 April 2019 in Rustavi, Georgia
Based on the competence framework and educational approach for youth CSOs for non-formal peace education in the South Caucasus
The project will provide with systematic approaches to integrate Peace education and Culture of Peace in youth CSOs and serve the organizations present in the training to develop competences in this feld. The training of trainers with a duration of 5 days in Georgia will host 18 educators from the South Caucasus region with interest in the developed Competence Framework, motivated to develop their competences in the feld of Peace Education, willing to integrate Peace Education as transversal element of their educational approach.
- Developing competences of youth educators on the topic of Peace Education;
- Providing educators with tools for incorporating Peace Education as a transversal element in educational programs;
- Ofering a systematized instrument (competence framework) that can be adapted and used in daily work and with other peers;
- Provide a space for the establishment of a pool of trainers ready to spread the Peace Education approach to other peers.
The main content of the training include:
- Project planning and management in connection with Culture of Peace
- Guidelines for integrating Culture of Peace in the work of organizations and groups
- Follow-up consulting visits
- Networking interest at regional level for a Culture of Peace in youth CSOs
The methodology will be a mixture of non-formal education workshops and group discussions, including feedback loops and input
- Project coordinators from the South Caucasus region with interest in the developed guidelines to integrate Culture of Peace in their organizations
- Motivated to develop their competences in the feld of project planning and Culture of Peace
- Willing to integrate the principles and tools of the guidelines in the daily work of their organizations
- Confict sensitive individuals willing to engage in constructive dialogue with other peers from the region;
- Open-minded persons willing to actively seek for common ground;
- People connected with the topic(s) of the training (peace, project coordination, social work, peacebuilding, confdence building);
- People active in civil movements and/or organizations;
- There is no age limitation for being part of the project, nevertheless, the methodology (non-formal), the set-up of the activity and the topics will have a youth focus.
The training is hosted by the Academy for Peace and Development (APD) with the support of the Black Sea Trust – German Marshall Fund and Robert Bosch Foundation in the frame of the programme “Strengthening Culture of Peace – Developing competences of youth CSOs.”
The ToT will take place at International Scout Center Rustavi from 16th until 21st of April 2019. Participants are expected to arrive on 16th during the afternoon and depart on 21st after lunch. Travel costs, accommodation and food are all covered. Travel Cost limits (return ticket):
- Armenia 45$
- Azerbaijan 50$
- Regions in Georgia 25$
Travel costs will only be reimbursed upon presenting the ofcial corresponding tickets.
For further information, please contact us. During the seminar, no other expenditures are involved.
The deadline for applying is the 30th of March, 2019. Apply now: the amount of spots is limited and we are flling the spots in order of reception of applications.
In order to apply, register HERE.
If you need more information about the programme you can write us too! email@example.com