Call for Applications: Online Course - MarketingTraining 11.04.2020
Ever wonder how companies like Apple, Google and Amazon get started and grow so successful? Learn the successful techniques of Silicon Valley and entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Jeff Bezos.
Master Entrepreneurship Skills Quickly Using the Proven Techniques of Silicon Valley.
- Business Model Canvas
- Lean Startup Method
- Design Thinking
- Growth Hacking
- Startup Funding Rounds
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is designed to help you think about the latest and greatest entrepreneurial thinking and the practices of creating startup enterprises in a methodical manner that reduces risk and increases the chances of success. If you have ever wanted to be your own boss and create a company and career around your ideas and dreams, then this course is for you! If you ever wondered about how they do it in Silicon Valley, this course if for you. If you want to make an impact in the world, solve pressing problems, create a lasting legacy, be rich and famous, then this course is definitely for you! These methods are relatively new and have evolved over the past couple of decades as startup culture has developed and taken root as the new way to success, riches and careers. To begin, I recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site and get a feel for the material we’ll cover in each section
- Learn the main concepts and tools of Entrepreneurship by an Award Winning MBA Professor, business consultant and MBA Graduate of the Ivy League Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, who is an experienced and seasoned entrepreneur. John Cousins has founded more than a dozen companies and taken two of these public in IPOs. These companies have been in numerous sectors including Life Sciences, Food Supply, Energy, Transportation, and Technology.
- You will learn how to deconstruct any business idea into its main parts using the Business Model Canvas. We will then learn how to take the Business Model assumptions and turn them into facts through the Lean Startup Method of customer discovery and validation.
- We will explore the concept of Minimal Viable Product and iterative techniques for converging on Product/Market Fit, the holy grail of the startup process.
- You will gain an understanding of enterprise formation and LLCs and Corporations. You will learn how to research, draft and file your own patents in order to protect your ideas and create valuable assets for your startup enterprise.
- You will gain a solid understanding of Startup Financing Stages and Funding Rounds. We will examine and explain the roles of Angel investors and Venture Capital. You will gain facility with the intricacies of the Cap Table and Valuation techniques.
For more information website