Call for Applications: Practical Machine Learning by Example in PythonTraining 21.04.2020
Are you a developer interested in becoming a machine learning engineer or data scientist? Do you want to be proficient in the rapidly growing field of artificial intelligence? One of the fastest and easiest ways to learn these skills is by working through practical hands-on examples.
LinkedIn released it's annual "Emerging Jobs" list, which ranks the fastest growing job categories. The top role is Artificial Intelligence Specialist, which is any role related to machine learning. Hiring for this role has grown 74% in the past few years!
In this course, you will work through several practical, machine learning examples, such as image recognition, sentiment analysis, fraud detection, and more. In the process, you will learn how to use modern frameworks, such as Tensorflow 2/Keras, NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib. You will also learn how use powerful and free development environments in the cloud, like Google Colab.
- Develop complete machine learning/deep learning solutions in Python
- Write and test Python code interactively using Jupyter notebooks
- Build, train, and test deep learning models using the popular Tensorflow 2 and Keras APIs
- Neural network fundamentals by building models from the ground up using only basic Python
- Manipulate multidimensional data using NumPy
- Load and transform structured data using Pandas
- Build high quality, eye catching visualizations with Matplotlib
- Reduce training time using free Google Colab GPU instances in the cloud
- Recognize images using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Make recommendations using collaborative filtering
- Detect fraud using autoencoders
- Improve model accuracy and eliminate overfitting
For more information website