Call for The RedTeam Blueprint - A Unique Guide To Ethical Hacking( Online Course)Training 27.04.2020
Welcome to the FIRST complete guide to Ethical Hacking! A lot of other Ethical Hacking or Security courses will just teach you how to hack or attack target systems. Learning just this aspect of Ethical Hacking WILL NOT GET YOU THE JOB IN THE REAL WORLD! The RedTeam Blueprint was designed and developed by Silicon Valley Hackers to actually land you the hacking job or penetration testing!
The reason the course was designed in this unique way is due to the real world Ethical Hacking Experience at Silicon Valley Company's by Brandon Dennis. With countless years of hiring Ethical Hackers, building out Security/Ethical Hacking Teams and developing new attack techniques Brandon is uniquely qualified to provide a full top to bottom course on what it REALLY takes to get into the field of Ethical Hacking.
After completing this course you will have not only a solid understanding of Ethical Hacking but also how Teams work at Enterprise Scale, working with Executives and smashing the Interview. This course has 8+ hours of hands on training as well as a realistically usable portfolio you can bring to job interviews.
Information Security is an ever growing field and with new jobs opening everyday but not enough professionals to fill them is creating a massive demand. With the RedTeam Blueprint you will be able to fill this gap! As a RedTeam Nation Student you will have the skills required to not only go into Ethical Hacking but into any field of Information Security available!
- 300+ HD Videos
- 180+ Hands on Exercises
- 400+ Topics
- 30+ Hours of Content
- How a Red Team Works at a Silicon Valley Company
- Building out your own Red Team at a large organization
- High Level and Low Level Crash Course on Windows Operating System Internals
- High Level and Low Level Crash Course on Linux Operating System Internals
- How the Kernel, Memory and the CPU work
- Beginner to Intermediate Networking
- How compiled programs work
- Full Guide to Python Programming
- Full Guide to Assembly Programing and Manual Shellcode Generation
- How Penetration Tests Actually Work and their Methodologies
- How and What Kerberos is
- Building, Managing and Attacking an Enterprise Active Directory Infrastructure
- The ability to scope out a Ethical Hacking Assessment at Silicon Valley Scale
- Building out Finding Reports and designing them for the right audience
- Being able to speak to Executives and Leadership at large organizations
- Passive and Active Reconnaissance tools and Techniques
- Real World Up to Date Exploitation Techniques
- Post Exploitation Techniques
- Custom Fix of Public Exploit Code
- The ability to creatively deploy persistence and backdoor binaries
- Living of the Land and Moving Literally across the network
- Password Cracking
- Full Guide on Job Hunting in Silicon Valley
For more information website