CCP Fellowships - Strenghtening Civil SocietiesTraining 01.08.2021
With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds around 120 professionals and committed volunteers from 46 countries each year. During six months of online-based training with host organisations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organisations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their gained experiences into their home organisation.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and ongoing travel restrictions, the scholarship will be offered as a remote fellowship in 2021.
What Does the Funding Include?
Remote fellowships provide digital exchange, collaboration measures and specialist trainings. Here in particular:
- a monthly stipend of 350 Euro over 6 months
- Digital exchange, collaboration and workshops with CCP fellowship holders, NGOs and alumni from the CCP countries
- Online specialist trainings considering the fellows’ individual and professional aims
- Technical and financial support to enable the participation in digital measures
Application in 3 Steps
- Open the ifa application portal (also see button below) and select the fellowship of your choice.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for the upload at the start of the application.
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
Incomplete applications, applications sent by email and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
What Application Documents Are Required?
The call for applications for CCP Fellowships for the year 2022 will start in late autumn 2021.