Call for applications for the 2nd AFchamber HR AcademyTraining 06.10.2021
Date:16 October, 2021
AFchamber HR and Labor Regulation Committee is pleased to launch the second AFchamber HR Academy program. AFchamber HR Academy is a program focused on providing training courses to help young HR professionals and students improve their skills and knowledge with practical tools, get ready for the labor market.
Program trainers will be HR directors and managers from Alstom Transport Azerbaijan, Baker Tilly Azerbaijan, Bank Respublika, Ekvita, Deloitte, People Pro, and PwC Azerbaijan, Opalus Partners Group.
AFchamber HR and Labor Regulation Committee was established in 2020. The main goal of the Committee is to bring more attention to HR issues, to create a platform for thinking together, sharing issues and challenges, and getting to solutions by learning from each other and sharing best practices.
Who can apply:
- Final-year students
- Young HR professionals (1-3 years of experience)
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Humanities, Management or another related field
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
- Practical and theoretical knowledge to meet HR management requirements in labor market
- Global HR management policies
- Preparation of HR reports and HR processes monitoring
- Instruction on how to use HR-related services on the E-gov online platform
- Key elements of effective recruitment and selection processes
- Management of employee relations according to the Labor Code
- Internship at leading companies
- At the end of the program, participants will take an exam and successful students will get an internship opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fee: the fee will cover the logistics costs of training. The chamber does not make any profit from the program.
- Students: free of charge
- Member companies: 150 AZN
- Non-member companies: 250 AZN
- Duration: 2 months (Seminars will be held in the first half on Saturdays in-person format)
- Program language: Azerbaijani, English
- Deadline for application: 9 October 2021, 18:00
The training will start on 16 October 2021.
To take this opportunity, interested candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating program title (AFchamber HR Academy) in the subject line of the e-mail.