Co-design for Sustainable, Resilient and Inclusive Public Spaces and ServicesTraining 21.05.2022
Duration of the programme: September 2022–August 2023
Target countries: Bosnia and Hercegovina, Indonesia, Lebanon, North Macedonia and Turkey
Costs: Participation in this programme is free of charge. It includes meals and accommodation during mentor visits and a workshop in the home country.
The programme focuses on increasing the capacity of municipal officials to co-design inclusive public environments and services. The programme is provided by Lund University’s Centre for Environmental and Climate Research (CEC), the Raoul Wallenberg Institute (RWI) and SKL International in collaboration with LUCE, the Department for Commissioned Education at Lund University.
- Fact sheet for Co-design for Sustainable, Resilient and Inclusive Public Spaces and Services (PDF, 302 kB, new tab)
- Learn more about CEC at cec.lu.se
- Learn more about RWI at rwi.lu.se
- Learn more about SKL International at sklinternational.se
- Learn more about LUCE
You are encouraged to apply if you:
- are from Bosnia and Hercegovina, Indonesia, Lebanon, North Macedonia or Turkey
- are a municipal official or expert in social administration, environmental management, or strategic municipal planning
- work with gender and equality issues
- have at least two years of experience in municipal work or work in an NGO
- run local businesses involved in the public environment and services
- have some knowledge of English.
You will work on a change project in a team. Therefore, you should apply as a team, consisting of 3–4 people from the same locality/municipality. Team members can be from different sectors. The application is still done individually. In the application, you state the name of your team as well as the names of the other team members. Women are encouraged to apply since we strive to obtain an equal gender distribution.
You are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.