Vacancy for Finance & Administrative Assistant at SEDA’s Baku officeVacancies 13.02.2020
Apply by 17:00 on Sunday, February 16, 2020
The East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) is implementing the Socio-Economic Development Activity in Azerbaijan (SEDA) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). SEDA contributes to the advancement of socio-economic development at the regional level in Azerbaijan by strengthening citizen participation in socio-economic development at the regional level, and by supporting community-driven socio-economic projects (CSEPs) in several economic regions of Azerbaijan.
EWMI intends to hire an Azerbaijani expert for the position of Finance & Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position based in SEDA’s office in Baku. Salary will be determined based on experience. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics, business administration, or related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting and office administration, preferably with international development programs;
- Familiarity with MIS reporting system;
- In-depth knowledge of Azerbaijani accounting regulations;
- Working level of written and spoken English;
- Very well organized and detail-oriented;
- Impeccable professional and personal integrity.
How to apply: