Vacancy for Financial Analyst at P&D, in Baku, AzerbaijanVacancies 13.02.2020
Did you know that at P&G in Finance & Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands? In F&A, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. From handling the financials of our brands to be a key financial leader for our Sales and Marketing operations, your impact will be felt across the company. Responsibilities: You will be offered a position in Finance & Accounting Team responsible from 6 countries in the region. You will also work with colleagues in other functions such as Sales, Brand Management and Supply Chain.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
- Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term;
- Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed;
- Drive revenue increase, profit growth and maintain balanced cash flow, build and maintain strong internal control standards
- Develop joint business plans with our business partners to have the highest return of investment and drive better financial results
- Identify risks and opportunities and recommend actions to prepare for the future considering evolving market and trade dynamics
- Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit. What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – working with hardworking people, receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- University degree
- 2 - 5 years or more working experience
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Leadership skills, passion for winning, strong strategic and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to drive innovation and brand growth, good teammate
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment.We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Job locations: Baku, Baku City, Azerbaijan
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: FIN00004735