Call for Applications:Coaching for Youthin: Volunteering | 06.10.2022
24-31 October 2022 | Rende, CS, Italy
In the context of work aimed at young people, coaching or the process of developing the skills, resources and skills of a person managed by a qualified professional (coach) is taking on great importance, through the identification of areas of potential growth and the definition of a program aimed at achieving personal or professional goals, a figure who therefore stimulates and follows carefully the work and objectives of young people step by step.
The coaching and mentoring of a trainer and facilitator is able to stimulate, in its interlocutors, all the motivations for proceeding to achieve the objectives; to identify the best solutions in the shortest time; to identify the talent and needs of the other. It should be noted that not all youth workers have the skills and abilities to start this motivational and maieutic process among the young people they follow.
With this TC, the partner group wants to carry out the training course to create an opportunity for the Youth Workers (YP) of the reference communities by offering them an opportunity for an international comparison with European colleagues.
- Increase the ability of youth workers to focus their motivations and identify their skills and experiences
- To increase the YW's skills in taking on different points of view and dealing with many disciplines.
- Develop the skills of youth workers in supporting young people who apply their skills in a targeted way;
- Increase the motivation of young workers to lead young people to use their skills (professional and personal);
- Raise awareness of the importance of coaching tools
- Promote personal development and reflect on one's limits and abilities
- Acquire skills regarding non-formal education and group dynamics
- Know the opportunities of the Erasmus + Program