Call for Applications: Summer Workshop of The European Collega of ClunyWorkshops 25.02.2020
The sustainable development and environmental issues are now a priority for societies as well as for national and international organisations. Participants from all over Europe and more will discuss extensively the changes and transitions necessary to achieve. The main objective is to think collectively, to build scenarios and proposals allowing everyone to become an actor in this field.
• “ The Cluny method”: development of collective intelligence
• Interdisciplinary and multilingualism
• Innovative methods of co-construction - sharing and exchanging
• Conferences, trainings, working groups
• Testing innovative working methods
• Developing critical thinking
• Analysing, comparing, evaluating
• Developing innovative solutions
ABOUT THE SUMMER WORKSHOP:
During 7 days in July, the summer workshop offers a unique opportunity for the participants from all over Europe and beyond, to share their opinions, ideas and point of view about Europe and its challenges. This year we will deal with environmental and sustainable development issues.In this context the European College of Cluny Summer Workshop relies on 18 years’ experience whereby more than 800 young citizens were already welcomed.
Communication is essentially bilingual, but for certain parts of the programme French or English will be used more frequently. The understanding of both languages is necessary therefore a minimum level of B2 in French or in English is expected (minimum B1 for the other language). By immersing yourself in the 7 days workshop, you will be able to improve your communication skills in both languages. Nevertheless, be aware that the workshop is not a language class!
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your application online to www.collegecluny.eu including:
• A cover letter
• A CV
Background: Apart from language skills, no other academic or professional qualifications are required. We explicitly encourage participants from various fields to apply.
Register now and take advantage of the reduced rates!
Three dates for calls for applications: 15th of April, 15th of May, 15th of June.
Successful applicants will be notified by email no later than two weeks after the call date.
Candidates must confirm their participation within two weeks after being selected.
• Minimum age : candidates must be born before 1st January 2002
• Personal motivation
• Geographic diversity: 3 to 4 candidates per EU member states; 1 to 2 participants for non-European countries
• Linguistic competences
Cost includes accommodation & lunch
Cost does not include travel expenses
- Before 15th of April: 450 €
- Before 15th of May: 550 €
- After 15th of May: 600 €