The Eurasian Summer School 2016 in KazakhstanCamps 11.06.2016
- To discuss key issues related to the economy, politics and foreign policy of Eurasia, identify common problems and seek common solutions to these problems;
- To provide academics candidates working on Central Asia and Eurasia with the opportunity to gain experience by visiting the region and ensure access to primary sources;
- To bring together young researchers working on economy, politics and foreign policy issues of Eurasian region and ensure the internationalization of the academic world;
- To provide an opportunity to issue better quality data and qualified publications in the studies of Eurasia in Turkey;
- To encourage studies on the region by creating awareness and exchange views on possible joint projects;
- To acquaint participants with the summer school institutions operating in the field of foreign policy of Kazakhstan.
Master and PhD students in the following areas related to the Eurasian region can apply for Summer School program.
What Areas Students Can Apply For?
- International Relations
- Political Science
Summer school does not charge any fees. Hotel and transport costs related to summer school, as well as food costs will be covered.
Summer School candidates need to fill in completely an application form. The applications via e-mail and mail will certainly not be taken into account. The application deadline is 6 July 2016.