Call for Applications for Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in ThailandCamps 18.02.2019
Deadline: 17 May 2019
Open to: entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world
Venue: 27 – 30 June 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand
Do you have a business idea or plan to start your startup? Are innovation and entrepreneurship more than just a concept for you? Do you want to scale up your business or get proper mentorship? Want to get connected to the accelerator and investor or grow your global network? Then Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (GEB) is the right platform for you.
Applications are open for the 5th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in Bangkok, Thailand from 27th to 30th June 2019. Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will gather young entrepreneurs from various corners of the world and provide them a platform to pitch their ideas, work on the ideas with the guidance of the world-class mentors and then pitch the idea for funding.
There are 500+ GEB alumni from 70+ different countries. These alumni have launched over 60+ new ventures raising over $10 million funds. Some of the ideas pitched in the Bootcamp were listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 list whereas some of the participants have got placement in the best universities around the world like Harvard, MIT, University of Cambridge and so on. Most of the participants have received mentorship through accelerators and incubators.
Apply today to groom your ideas into a business model or to scale-up your existing ideas.
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world are eligible
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English
- No specific educational background is required as GEB believes that innovation, idea, and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background
- GEB offers a global platform to groom your ideas as well as showcase your business model.
- 200+ participants from 40 different countries.
- Pitch Ideas in front of accelerators and incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world.
- Be a part of GEBx where the participants will get the opportunity to share their entrepreneurial journey.
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Teamwork and Mentorship.
- Collaboration and Cultural Exchange.
- Grow your global network.
- Start your venture at an early age.
- Partnership opportunity with different startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture Company.
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company.
- Opportunity to have one to one meeting with investors, Joint Venture Company, venture capital, and Angels.
- Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in the Franchise Model.
Registration Fee: $500
Deadline: 17th March, 2019, 23:59 EST
Registration Fee: $600
Deadline: 17th April, 2019, 23:59 EST
(Scholarship Not Available)
Registration Fee: $700
Deadline: 17th May, 2019, 23:59 EST
(Scholarship Not Available)
In order to apply, register HERE.
If you have any questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.