Call for Applications for the 14th Economic Forum of Young LeadersCamps 19.06.2019
Deadline: 24 June 2019
Open to: participants from Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Western Balkan countries Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Montenegro
Venue: 2-6 September 2019 | Nowy Sącz - Krynica Zdrój, Poland
Economic Forum of Young Leaders is one of the biggest international social and economic meetings of young leaders. Its main aim is to strengthen cross-sectoral cooperation among young leaders from programme and EECA countries and policy makers.
350 young leaders from 35 countries will meet in Poland for the 14th time to debate on the future of Europe. During mutual discussions and workshops new ideas are developed, new inspirations are created and new decisions on taking mutual actions are made. They are meant to generate changes in the future. It is also a great chance to rise quality and improve recognition of youth work, share good practices in the frame of youth work. The 14th Economic Forum of Young Leaders takes place between 2nd and 6th of September 2019 in Nowy Sącz/ Krynica Zdrój. The programme will focus on the following areas: future of Europe, economic growth, changes in education, demography, youth entrepreneurship, business management, leadership and the role of young generation in the contemporary world.
Motivated young professionals who are interested in Central European Studies, the Visegrad Cooperation, and the region in general. We accept applications from all fields of social sciences, humanities, economics, and legal studies. MA and PhD students, young experts and early–career professionals of international relations, political science, security studies, regional studies, economics and other research
This Conference – Symposium - Forum is for 350 participants from Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries , Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Western Balkan countries areas are eligible to apply
Cost & Scholarship
- 40 euro - participation fee for participants from countries other than Poland and Ukraine
- 15 euro - participation fee for participants from Ukraine
Accommodation and food
- The organisers of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for food. The participation fee covers the accomomdation.
- TRAVEL COSTS The organizers can cover travel cost for selected participants. Please note that only cheapest means of transport and fares are subject to reimbursement (APEX airfare, 2nd class train ticket, etc.). The participants from Programme countries must contact the National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme of their residence country to check travel reimbursement conditions. The travel costs of participants from Eastern Partnership countries, Russia and Western Balkans countries will be covered by SALTO EECA. The conditions of travel reimbursement will be provided to selected participants.
This training activity is funded by:
Participants are entitled to receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activity. Read more about Youthpass:
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS: To participate in the Forum, please submit your online application (available in English only) by 24th June 2019 - only for non-Polish participants.
POLISH PARTICIPANTS: http://www.forum-leaders.eu/#rejestracja
In case of questions please contact the Nowy Staw Foundation http://www.forum-leaders.eu/forum/en-kontakt.php
If selected - you will hear back from the organizers (European Meeting Centre – Nowy Staw Foundation) after the application deadline.
- you will be asked to pay the fees;
- you will be able to receive visa-related documents (if necessary), reimbursement of travel costs (etc.).
SELECTION CRITERIA: all prospective participants should be at least 18 years old, have good command of English and be active in political, social and economic life in an NGO or other institution/organization. The organizers will also assess prospective participants’ experience in the fields of social, economic and political affairs. Participation in courses, trainings, seminars, affiliation to NGOs will be an asset. The main aim of the Forum is to gather a diversified group of people from different backgrounds and countries, hence the organizers kindly ask to register only one person per organization. For underrepresented countries and regions the organizers can accept more then one participant per organization.
IN CASE OF ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:
In order to apply, register HERE.