Apply for YOUNG UA Summer Academy 2019Camps 22.05.2019
The NATO-Ukraine Professional Development Programme supported by the Government Office for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration organizes the annual educational programme for young professionals and emerging leaders working in state institutions of Ukraine – YOUNG UA Summer Academy 2019
#YOUNGUA2019 is for young leaders with strong Euro Atlantic and reform aspirations.
WHAT: YOUNG UA Summer Academy 2019
WHEN: 15-19 July 2019
WHERE: Kyiv, Ukraine (place TBC).
MISSION: to enlighten, inspire and connect high-potential young managers to become agents of change and contribute to the reform and Euro-Atlantic integration agenda of Ukraine through leadership development and building professional networks.
GOAL: to enhance professional skills and capacities of young managers to become modern effective and forward-thinking drivers of reform of their institution and society.
WORKING LANGUAGE: English (no interpretation provided).
CONTENT: in addition to the core skills we develop at YOUNG UA – leadership, communication and project management, this year we will be focusing on managing change and becoming resilient to turbulent environment in order to concentrate on delivery and driving reform.
FORMAT: the Academy programme is a balanced mix of theoretical and practical activities to ensure maximum interaction with trainers and experts. Group work on tasks and assignments is an integral part of the programme.
#YOUNGUA is a platform to gain:
- unique knowledge and new skills
- tools to drive reform
- visibility and connections to implement your own projects
- access to professional communities and opportunities
- vibrant #YOUNGUA experience
- friends from #YOUNGUA family and #NATOinUkraine
• young professionals aged 22 to 30.
• English language to comprehend and freely communicate (at B2 level).
• strong interest and involvement into international relations and Euro-Atlantic integration
• desire to acquire new skills and seek for new opportunities
• employment in the ministries and government institutions of Ukraine
DEADLINE: Monday, June 10th, 09:00 AM.