Call for applications to the International Forum of Leaders and Youth OrganizationsCamps 15.10.2019
The Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia (CAREC) is pleased to support the projects of our graduates of the Central Asian Environment Leadership Program for Sustainable Development (CALP) and the CALP Network members. We bring to your attention the information about the International Forum of Leaders and Youth Organizations: “Cooperation without Borders”.
Applications are now open for
the International Forum of Leaders and Youth Organizations:
“Cooperation without borders”.
Based on the results of participation in the Eurasia Global Forum in a grant competition under the A. Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Support Fund, Ms. Danara Saranova’s project “International Forum of Leaders and Youth Organizations: “Cooperation without Borders” won a grant for a further implementation.
Project partners: UN Information Office in Almaty, ASAA NGO, TES NGO, Rixos Khadisha Shymkent, Anti-Corruption Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Shymkent Anti-Corruption Service), Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia (CAREC), City Hostel, Miras University, American corner Shymkent, Balken-1 LLP, Fresh Media LLC, GroundZero network.
The event will be held in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: in Shymkent from December 12 to 13, 2019, in Tashkent from December 14 to December 15, 2019. The number of participants is limited to 35 people (young people aged 18 to 35 years old) from the CIS and other countries.
Working language: Russian.
- exchange the positive experience of working with youth,
- training in drafting and managing social projects,
- shaping the positive image of the participating countries,
- strengthening friendships,
- establishment and development of joint social projects,
- training of specialists interested in enhancing their competencies in international youth cooperation, which will strengthen partnerships between participating countries and present new opportunities for the development of interstate relations,
- strengthening intercultural dialogue through the implementation of joint activities (projects) on culture, ecology, the SDGs, diplomacy, education, science, sports, tourism, youth work - improvement of existing and establishment of new effective mechanisms for international youth cooperation.
The project covers the following:
ACCOMMODATION and MEALS,
· DOMESTIC TRANSPORT WITHIN THE PROJECT AREA
Project does not cover:
· VISA FEES
· INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
· PERSONAL EXPENSES
LINK to the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdC_h8DzLt3Ig-9cs_j8kbaOxKeCv68umc8QmJx1393vFe-ZA/viewform?...
The following files are required to be attached to the application:
1) a video about the purpose your participation in the project (duration: min. 15 seconds, max. 1 minute) with the indication of your full name, citizenship, city of residence, position and place of work / study;
2) a photo. In case of admission, this picture will be used in printed project handouts.
3) a scan/copy of foreign passport.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Forum” tag. Application deadline: October 25, 18:00 (Nur-Sultan time).
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
In case of any questions, you can contact us at:
Tel.: +7 702 588 99 97