Call for Papers “Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering”Conferences 03.12.2019
I International Scientific Conference of Students and young researchers on “Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering” dedicated to the 97th anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev
Dear Colleagues! I International Scientific Conference of Students and Young Researchers on “Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering” will be held on 06 -16 April, 2020.
- Environmental İssues and Biotechnology
- Advanced Materials and Polymers
- Oil-gas and Petrochemical Processes
Conference languages: Azerbaijan, English, Russian.
Thesises with positive feedback from organizing Committee will be published.
Deadline for Thesis submitting: 14 February 2020
Rules for writing thesis:
- Thesis should be in A5 paper size;
- Thesis Title –12 pt, bold, center;
- Author Name, Surname,
- Supervisor Name – 12 pt, bold;
- Name of organization – 12 pt, bold;
- City, Country
- Author’s e-mail
- Abstract –11 pt;
- Required number of the pages is 2 to 5;
- Key words (3-5 words, in thesis language) –12 pt, bold;
- Body – font Arial, 12 pt;
- Margins: top – bottom – left – right - 2 cm;
- Line spacing – 1.5;
- Reference: sources should be in brackets: [Ahmadov, 2016, 1-2], and all has to be listed in alphabet series;
- Thesis must be submitted via registering in Baku Higher Oil School website (http://conference-bhos.az);
- Thesis after deadline will not be accepted.
- Thesis which is not followed rules will not be accepted
Opening ceremony of Conference will be on 06 April 2020 in BHOS Congress Hall.
- Address: Az 1025, BHOS Campus Sabail district, Yeni Salyan road, 3-rd km, 25, Baku, Azerbaijan;
- Telephone: (+99412) 521-31-11, 521-33-60; +99450-843-30-17
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Responsible persons in Chemical Engineering – Natavan Samedova