Imagine Europe Idea Contest 2019Contests 12.12.2018
Imagine Europe is an idea contest inviting everyone (all ages & nationalities) to present their vision of Europe in 2050 in a short written and video-recorded pitch.
At least 5 participants will win 500 € each and will be invited to an international workshop with European decision-makers and change-makers (travel, accommodation and subsistence costs covered). The dates of the international workshop(s) will be set in accordance with winner’s availabilities. Winners will be determined through public, Jury and online voting.
- Online voting counts for 20%
- Public Voting will take place in different cities in Europe
and will count for 40%
- Jury Voting will count for 40%
Participation Deadline: 28th February 2019
How to participate?
1. Write a pitch of up to 500 words on the topic “My vision of Europe in 2050”
- Take a look at our Tips & Tricks section before you start!
- Your speech may be in any language. In case your chosen language is not English, please provide subtitles in your video or ask us for help
2. Record your pitch in video-format. You may decide to either appear yourself in front of the camera, ask another person to perform your pitch, or have your pitch delivered as a voiceover and use other video footage to illustrate your ideas. Your video may be max. 3 min. in length.
3. Submit your written & recorded pitch here.
In case you added subtitles to your video, please send us one version with sub-titles and one without!
What will happen next?
- Online Voting will be open until 25th March 2019
- Our Jury will rate your pitches until 25th March 2019
- The pitches of finalists will be included in the finals taking place in a number of European cities between April and May 2019
- Winners shall be announced in June 2019
- Winners will receive their prizes and will be invited to international workshops starting from June 2019.
As a winner, you will be invited to present your pitch in front of European decision- and change-makers with whom you will have the chance to debate your ideas.
Terms & Conditions
Please have a look at our terms & conditions here!
See more: http://www.imagineeurope.eu/about