Call for Applications: SpaceTime 2020 International Student CompetitionContests 04.05.2020
Deadline: 15 May 2020
The SpaceTime 2020 International Student Competition provides an excellent opportunity for students attending schools at the College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels to exhibit their computer-based media creative work nationally and internationally. Entries will be judged by international jurors on the basis of solution of the theme, artistic merit, design, originality, technical excellence, and content.
The theme for SpaceTime 2020 is: “Think Beyond”, keeping with the theme of the 2020 conference.
- Open to students all around the world
- One entry per student
- A minimal use of text is suggested.
- You should not use any copyrighted imagery for your poster, and you are responsible for copyright related issues.
- On the submission form, you will be asked to provide an artist statement (up to 200 words) along with your technical statement (up to 200 words).
- Accepted works will be displayed at the Online Exhibition 2020 at the annual SIGGRAPH conference in Washington, USA.
- Pass to attend the conference for the prize winners.
Submissions are accepted through the form.
- Image size: 3508 × 4961 pixels – A3 (11.69” x 16.54” / 297mm x 420 mm) @ 300-ppi
- Color Mode: RGB (please no CMYK images)
- Image Format: JPEG (.jpg)
- Maximum file size: 2MB
- Name your image: firstname_lastname_s2020.jpg
For more information website