Harvard University MBA Scholarship by The Boustany Foundation 2020 (Fully Funded)Fellowship 20.02.2020
Deadline: 1 June 2020
Open to: Open for All
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Harvard University MBA Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
The Boustany Foundation recognizes the importance of helping people evolve and leave a positive impact on the world. They believe that providing highly talented individuals with the opportunity to maximize their potential can have profound and wide-ranging effects that resonate far beyond their own particular field.
In order to achieve the above, the Foundation grants various scholarships across a range of academic disciplines with plans to expand the scholarship program progressively in the coming years.
Scholarships are awarded to outstandingly talented applicants and those who show exceptional promise.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Application link is HERE
For more information: WEBSITE