Call for Applications: ERCIM Postdoctoral Fellowship in Leading European Research InstitutesFellowship 20.03.2020
Deadline: 30 April 2020
ERCIM, the European Research Consortium invites application for ERCIM Postdoctoral Fellowship Position from eligible and interested candidates
ERCIM, the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics, offers fellowships for PhD holders from all over the world. Fellows are hosted in leading European Research Institutes. ERCIM Postdoctoral Fellowship in European Country
- The Fellowships are available for PhD holders from all over the world.
- Before applying, please read carefully the “Application guide“.
- have obtained a PhD degree during the last 8 years (prior to the application year deadline) or be in the last year of the thesis work with an outstanding academic record. Nevertheless, before starting the grant, a proof of the PhD degree will be requested.
Please note that the fellowship is restricted to two terms (one reselection possible).
Group encourage not only researchers from academic institutions to apply, but also scientists working in industry.
In order to encourage mobility:
- a member institute will not be eligible to host a candidate of the same nationality.
- a candidate cannot be hosted by a member institute, if by the start of the fellowship, he or she has already been working for this institute (including phd or postdoc studies) for a total of 6 months or more, during the last 3 years.
Fellowships are of a 12 months duration, spent in one of the ERCIM institutes.
The programme offers the opportunity to ERCIM fellows:
- to work with internationally recognized experts
- to improve their knowledge about European research structures and networks
- to become familiarized with working conditions in leading European research centres
- to promote cross-fertilization and cooperation, through the fellowships, between research groups working in similar areas in different laboratories.
For more information Website