Request for quotations (RFQ) for Web Development Services in AzerbaijanGrants 30.10.2017
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Date of Announcement: 1 November, 2017
For: Eurasia Partnership Foundation
1. Customer Organization
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as non-governmental organization in Azerbaijan, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. With locally registered office in Azerbaijan, EPF is the legacy institution of Eurasia Foundation (EF), a privately managed non-profit established in 1992 to deliver seed capital to emerging civil society in the former Soviet countries. EPFis linked into the expertise and resources of the broader Eurasia Foundation Network – sharing programming, ideas, systems and lessons that enrich all activities in the South Caucasus.
EPF is soliciting updated quotations from eligible and responsible companies and individual service providersfor web development services for local project in Baku.
2. Services required
- Undertake construction of aweb-site for Civic Hub based on WordPress platform.Offers for should consider: easy usability of the interface,uploading different types of files, streaming audio and video capabilities, functions for automatic site review, possibility of tracking site statistics, integration of social platforms, migrating the current website content.
- Carry out the construction of the website based on the preferences of the Client.
3. Requirements for offerors
- To be a registered company with the relevant state bodyin Azerbaijan or to have a TIN certificate allowing to provide the required service;
- At least 2 years proved record of service provision in areas of web development to private companies and organizations;
- Capacity to offer services in Azerbaijani and English languages as needed.
4. Negotiations, Evaluation and Award
Bestoffer quotations are requested. It is anticipated that awards will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations. However, EPF reserves the right to conduct negotiations and request clarifications prior to awarding a contract. The award will be made to a responsible offeror whose offer follows the RFQ instructions, meets the requirements, and is judged to be the most advantageous to the buyer in terms of cost and responsiveness to proposal specifications.
Quotations must be a fixed price, expressed in Azerbaijani Manat (AZN) and all-inclusive of any associated costs. All necessary taxes or fees should be added to the offered price. Offers must show unit prices and total price. All services must be clearly labeled and included in the total price.
6. Questions and Clarifications
All questions and clarifications regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6:00 PM, on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
7. Offer Deadline
Offers must be received no later than 17:00 AZT, onMonday, November 20, 2016 by email. All offers must be emailed to email@example.com. Please reference the name of RFQ in the subject line of your email. The following documents are required in any offer submission;
- Company profile, including a point of contact, or personal professional profile (showing the area of specialization, proof of required skills, knowledge and past experience) with telephone and email address;
- the registration document with the relevant state body or TIN (VÖEN) and associated bank account;
- three (3) references from previous and current contractors to which a set of services similar to those required in this RFQ is provided;
- Three samples of work delivered in the past to a professional company or organization;
- Completedofferincluding all services to be provided and timeline.