Call for Applications: Laptop Grant for Coursework Students 2020Grants 12.04.2020
Deadline: 22 July 2020
Applications are open for the Laptop Grant for Coursework Students 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 22nd July 2020. The Capstone Editing is providing scholarships for Masters in the courses available at the host Universities in any Australia or New Zealand Universities.
- Capstone Editing is a specialist academic editing company, servicing the needs of academics, students and universities. Underpinning every aspect of our business is our commitment to providing the finest-quality academic editing possible.
- Additionally, its Editors, who have also experienced academics, are specifically trained as academic editors, rather than as generalist editors. Combined, our editors have edited more academic documents than any other editing company in Australia.
- The Laptop Grant for Postgraduates 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Also, applicant must enroll for a postgraduate program at any Australian or New- Zealand University
- Additionally, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Likewise, employees or contractors of Capstone Editing are not eligible to apply.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students 2020 will receive an award of $3000 to assist students in covering the cost to help them purchase a laptop and required software
For more information website