Vacancy for Education & Training Assistant (Intern) in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 04.11.2018
The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based European network which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is looking for an Education & Training Assistant for a period of 6 months, starting in January 2019.
In this role, you will support the Education and Training Manager in running the projects offered within the “Inspire! by EACA” brand.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing event and project management support with the organisation of student competitions (Ad Venture Student Competition and edcom Thesis Competition), meetings (Member and Board meetings), and industry training (EACA Academy and Summer school)
- Communicating to members and key stakeholders by email and newsletter, through social media and on our website in a responsible and creative way
- Actively contributing to the development of the “Inspire! by EACA” brand
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are a pro-active, positive-minded and enthusiastic person with a ‘not afraid to fail’ attitude who likes to share ideas and think out loud
- You are interested in the advertising and communications industry and how it engages with education, training and talent
- You enjoy working independently on a range of projects as much as you enjoy working in a team
- You have excellent organisational, project management and English writing skills
- You are eager to learn and gain new experiences
- You are a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State
What we offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to gain relevant work experience in a fast developing and highly topical industry
- The chance to apply your knowledge, share ideas, make an impact and learn new skills based on your competencies and interests
- A warm and welcoming team of young professionals from across Europe
- A monthly salary of €800/month.
Please note that if you’re a student based in Belgium, you’ll need to be able to provide a student employment contract between your university/school, yourself and EACA that allows you to work at our organisation in return for work experience, credits or ECTS.
How can you apply?
We would love to hear what makes you stand out. Please send a cover letter, mentioning what motivates you to work at EACA and how you can make an impact on the “Inspire by EACA” brand, together with your CV to Pauline De Pelsmacker (email@example.com) by 16 November 2018. Successful candidates will be invited for a telephone interview and a meeting.
For more information on the projects and activities, please visit http://www.eaca-inspire.eu/
For more questions about the application process or the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Pauline De Pelsmacker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0032 2 740 07 18.