Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Azerbaijan?
What we offer?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Economic, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Azerbaijan starting in May 2019
- Support in organisation and coordination of EU events (round tables, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, fairs, etc.) for different target groups (students, youth, academic community, central and local authorities at central and regional levels) including planning, supervision, communication and reporting and assistance in organisation of information campaigns among Azerbaijani public on general and specific EU related subjects;
- Assistance in monitoring of printed, internet and social media in connection to various policy areas (i.e. human rights and individual cases, socio-economic development, education, energy, environment, transport, etc);
- Support to communication and visibility activities of the EU Delegation;
- Assistance in co-ordination and co-operation with information networks (libraries, NGOs);
- Support in the selection of contents for the EU radio programme (AvropadASAN) and the dedicated website on education and youth (www.sizinavropa.az);
- Assistance in reporting to Headquarters on the political situation and the situation of civil society and Human Rights and translation/interpretation of court proceeds.
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address: DELEGATION-AZERBAIJAN-JOBS@eeas.europa.eu:
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – PEPI Section
The deadline for submitting applications is 10/04/2019
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.