Vacancy for Tax Reporting Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 10.04.2019
PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for
Tax Reporting Intern
for Tax & Legal Services
The successful candidate will:
• Have a chance to work within Tax Reporting & Strategy practice of PwC Azerbaijan
• Carry out basic researches on specific matters under supervision of more senior staff;
• Acquire skills and knowledge in tax legislation, draft routine compliance and consulting letters to our clients;
• Develop your technical skills on a daily basis by supporting projects and by interaction with our professional team.
What we are looking for
• A graduate degree with major in Economics or Finance & Accounting;
• A degree from overseas University would be an advantage;
• Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani, English and Russian (any other languages will be a plus);
• Basic knowledge of tax legislation of Azerbaijan;
• Basic Accounting knowledge;
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Strong analytical and good problem solving skills;
• Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
• Strong communication and team working skills;
• Being motivated and demonstrating initiative;
• Any relevant experience and background would be a plus.