The "Praktikum" Summer Internship Program in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 16.04.2019
General information about the "Praktikum" Summer Internship Program
After graduating from university, young people start to take their first steps toward building a career, and inexperience is one of the biggest obstacles in their path.
Bravo, the fastest-growing food and non-food retailer in Azerbaijan, also takes steps to promote the development of young people, by offering new products. The "Praktikum" Summer Internship Program is an exciting and useful project targeted at young people.
It’s already the second year that “Praktikum” provides students practical experience of what they learned during their studies, a closer acquaintance with the corporate environment and business processes.
Who can apply to "Praktikum" Internship Program?
Undergraduate and graduate students aged 18+ and young people who graduated in 2018-2019 years
What are the selection stages of the internship program?
- Submitting application form
- Test and group interviews
- Functional interview
In which departments students can have “Praktikum” Summer Internship Program?
- IT and Business Systems
- Human Resources and Administration
- Customer Experience Management
- Procurement and Project Cost Control
- Customs & Logistics
- Store Operations
Intern benefits from program:
- Gaining practical experience in one of the leading companies in Azerbaijan
- Work with professionals
- Detailed information about the company's internal business processes
- Teamwork and development of new projects
- A certificate of participation in the internship program is awarded
Terms of the “Praktikum” Summer Internship Program:
- Duration of the program is 2 months, with 5 working days
- Scholarships are provided to cover the lunch and transportation expenses
Interested candidates can apply by completing the following online application form until May 1, 2019.
In case of questions, all inquiries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org