Internship at Yalta European Strategy, Kiev, UkraineInternships 23.02.2019
Internship at Yalta European Strategy, Kiev, Ukraine
Yalta European Strategy (Ukraine) is looking for interns to assist in the organization of the 16th YES Annual Meeting from June to September 2019.
- an opportunity to gain a unique experience in international environment assisting in the organization of YES AM in September 2019;
- a chance to work directly with the most interesting speakers and participants of YES from politics, business and NGOs;
- a possibility to get an insight into the biggest international forum, taking place in Ukraine;
- letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship;
- friendly working environment.
Tasks of interns:
- administrative support of the event (working with invitations, data basis of participants);
- communication with participants and speakers (e-mail correspondence, follow-up calls);
- organizational support of the event and direct work with the speakers during YES Annual Meeting on 12-14 September, 2019.
- fluency in English is a must;
- experience in organizing huge events would be an asset;
- ability to work in a team and meet deadlines.
Terms and conditions:
- Internship period is June – September 2019
- Full time
- Work in the office in Kiev city center
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV and motivation letter in English on firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2019