Vacancy for Business Management & Communication Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 09.03.2019
At Dalberg Data Insights, we identify the data solutions to international development challenges. We access, analyze, and integrate data from different sources to design data products. We further leverage and operationalize disruptive technologies such as AI approaches. Using our products and solutions, local and global communities can better target, implement, and evaluate their programs and initiatives.
Dalberg Data Insights is the Big Data entity of Dalberg Group. We are a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today’s complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Capital, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Data Insights and Dalberg Research; our businesses approach problems differently, and work together to create impact at scale.
Established in 2001 by experienced private sector consultants, Dalberg operates from 26 worldwide locations. For more information, please visit www.dalberg.com
About the Internship
Data scientists and developers at Dalberg Data Insights build data products and visualizations that are used by humanitarian workers, development actors, policy makers to take more informed decisions. From Brazil to Haiti and to Uganda, we build tools that optimize decision-making and policy design. We are looking for a Business Management and Communication Intern who can assist our project and business management teams.
Creativity and simplicity is what we value a lot. We look for people who are solution oriented, display leadership and curiosity to learn. Regardless of your job title, once you join DDI, you join a team of entrepreneurs with the freedom and responsibility to create new solutions from scratch, develop sustainable business models and implement solutions with our development partners. And you will part of the process throughout your whole internship.
Minimum full-time during 3-months or 2.5 days/week during 6 months internship
- Developing communication content: website, used cases, success stories, internal newsletter, …
- Taking part in meetings with stakeholders
- Helping the management of stakeholders for current and future projects
- Gathering information on the challenges faced by stakeholders
- Designing solutions to tackle those challenges
- Support the management team with documentation and communication about different projects
- Bachelor ( Master is a plus) in Business Management, Communication Sciences or similar
- Good understanding of the sector in which we operate
- Native English speaker ( or same level) with excellent written skills
- Eligibility to work in Europe
In order to apply, please click Here