Vacancy for Tech Policy intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 17.10.2019
LucidWeb is a Belgian startup founded by Leen Segers in August 2016. The company is building the next generation immersive visualization web platform for 360°/VR/AR content.
LucidWeb is currently part of the consortium behind XR4ALL, a Horizon 2020 funded project. XR4ALL aims to become a portal of reference for the XR (VR AR MR) community in Europe.
Registered participants will be able to: interact with peers and major players in the EU XR tech scene, participate in open calls for 50,000€ per project and discover existing tech and cutting edge EU XR research.
For the office in Brussels, we are looking for a Tech policy intern that will focus on several ongoing grant proposals and projects with Horizon2020.
- Drafting and copy editing grant proposals
- Conducting research on tech trends
- Responsible for XR4ALL's social media channels
- Support marketing/communication initiatives
- Audience development
- Degree or, an undergraduate degree or in pursuit of a degree, preferably in Law, Communications, Political Science or similar; ideally with a Technology background.
- Active in social media and knowledge of the latest trends
- Interest and some experience in tech startups
- Interest in Immersive technologies XR (VR AR MR) and its multiple applications
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Creative thinker
Note that this is an unpaid internship
Send your CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet the job criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Tech Policy Intern” as subject of the e-mail