Vacancy for Procurement Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.09.2018
Position: Procurement Specialist / Temporary for a six months
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers produces, distributes and sells sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola company in Azerbaijan. Having first started in 1994, Coca-Cola bottling operations in Azerbaijan came under the roof of Coca-Cola İçecek in 2007.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers serves a consumer base of 10 million with 1 plant and more than 300 employees in Azerbaijan. Its product portfolio comprises Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Coca-Cola zero, Bonaqua, Burn, Büyülü Bohça, Büyülü Kutu, Cappy, Doğadan, Fanta, Fuse Tea, Powerade, Sprite.
- Procuring equipment, furnishings, supplies, and services by meeting timeliness of delivery and quality standards requirements
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies for identifying and working with key supplier and executing with vendors for both existing and new products thereby optimizing the total supply chain
- Applying strategies and techniques to help ensure superior pricing and business terms of the company
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships, continually improve quality and price performance objectives
- Preparing purchase contracts and orders in accordance with the company's purchasing policy and department needs
- Tracking orders and confirming system lead times, delivery dates and costs, reviews, updates, and maintaining purchase orders until they are closed
- Interfacing with the Planning Supervisor to plan and prioritize raw material purchasing activities
- Overseeing daily, weekly, month-end and year-end Purchasing functions to ensure accurate and timely workflow
- Working with vendors or accounts payable to resolve errors in partial or duplicate shipments, prices, substitutions and units of measure on the invoice as compared to units of measure on the purchase order
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field is preferred
- A year of experience in purchasing which includes developing specifications, formal bidding and identifying sources of supply
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in priority and to multi-task
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Azerbaijani and English (min. Upper Intermediate), Russian is a preferable
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Good computer and database application skills
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Procurement Specialist / Temporary for a six months” until September 17, 2018.