Vacancy for Technician at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 19.04.2019
Position: Technician at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
- To be familiarly with the policy and Procedure of work place
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems
- Control and maintain all laundry and kitchen equipment’s
- Operate and maintain Air Handling unit and Fan coil unit for guest room and public area
- Operate and maintain the fridges and freezer and ice maker as schedule
- Operating and maintaining the exhaust fans for hoods of kitchen as standard
- Periodic checkup and register in log book the temperature of equipment during the shift
- Heating system check ( boiler / element heater) and rectify in case of problem accrued
- Submit a preventive maintenance work as per schedule programed by engineering Department
- Control and maintaining of all refrigerators, oven and other appliances
- Do tour of house while shift and confirm all electrical panel are well functioning
- Follow up energy saving system through utility conservation plan
- Be familiar and give support as team work for colleagues and other department
- Inform on spot the direct supervisor in case of any major problem on site
Skills and Qualifications:
- Background in similar position and must have experience within hotel operations.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 15th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Technician” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.