Vacancy for Front End Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 14.08.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Front End Developer for its Digital Innovation Lab
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Creating quality mockups and prototypes, developing interfaces with reusable code.
- User interface and unit testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance, optimizing application to maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that user’s input is validated before being submitted to backend.
- Supporting the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer using frameworks such as React and React Native.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and their workarounds.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Highly desirable work experience with and good understanding of Angular 2+.
- Highly desirable understanding of TypeScript.
- Desirable knowledge of object-oriented programming and understanding of various design and architecture patterns.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, and their implementation.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 2+ years of working experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of developed applications in frameworks listed above.
- Proficient understanding of at least one of the version control systems such as SVN and GIT.
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until August 31, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Front End Developer for its Digital Innovation Lab) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.