Vacancy for Training Assistant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.08.2019
Position: Training Assistant
Reports to: Training and Development Manager
Department: Human Department & Administration
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Assists in writing and translating material for company training program
- Administers all company internal and external trainings
- Provides reports on training status, as per company requires and document filing
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment
- Makes presentations when necessary
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred.
- Leadership skills to effectively direct employees while in a training class environment and ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality performance. With strong interpersonal skills resulting in exceptional rapport with people.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel are required.
- High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal plus organization and presentation skills.
- Strong desire to be a part of a rapid high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, result-oriented culture (diverse team environment).
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with "Training Assistant” subject.