Vacancy for Senior Consultant Risk Advisory in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.08.2019
Date: Aug 30, 2019
Location: Baku (AZBK), Azerbaijan
Company: Deloitte & Touche CIS
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant (Audit support projects) to join the Risk Advisory Department at the Baku office.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with companies to which the challenges related to security and IT governance are essential for reaching their business objectives. Your client service acumen as well as your technical knowledge of IT audit, together with project management experience, will enable you to assist our clients in achieving their IT security and risk management objectives.
The role will involve:
Apart from technical aspects of internal controls auditing, this role will involve supervisory and project management activities related to:
- Assistance in obtaining an understanding of the accounting and IT processes
- Assisting with computer-technical aspects of the financial statement audit engagement
- Identifying and assessing risks related to computerized processing
- Planning, designing and performing tests of IT General Controls (information security, systems acquisition and change, datacenter operations)
- Planning, designing and performing tests of the IT-dependent and automated business process controls
- Participating in integrated audits in accordance with the PCAOB standards (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting)
- Designing, developing, and using file interrogation techniques to identify data integrity issues
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems Administration
- 2-4 years of IT consulting/auditing, information security administration or electronic data processing/Big Data analytics experience
- Advanced written and spoken Azerbaijani and English, Russian is desirable
- Exposure to IT audit techniques and procedures: business processes analysis, evaluation and testing of IT controls, application controls reviews, pre and post-implementation reviews (including Quality Assurance reviews), ERP packages, IT risk management consultancy, IT security, and experience using CAAT
- Understanding COSO and COBIT (or similar) frameworks
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC certification(s) is(are) desirable
- Experience in leading project teams, organizing auditing process, status reporting, drafting reports and presenting results
- Strong desire to impact growth
- Desire to develop expertise in IT auditing, IT governance and accounting principles
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Health insurance, Life and disability insurance
- Learning and development: We offer structured learning and development programmes to ensure that professionals at all levels of the firm
- Possess and develop the skills, knowledge, and experience
- Flexibility code (flexible working hours)
- Corporate discounts.
Job Segment: Audit, Consultant, Consulting, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Contract, Finance