Vacancy for Communication Officer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.12.2019
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Contribute to the capacity building process
- Draft analysis report on existing awareness-raising and communication policies, tools, techniques
- Finalize preparation of an awareness raising and communication strategy
- In line with the awareness raising and communication strategy, support the Agency in identifying and communicating examples of VET good practices in Azerbaijan
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- At least a Bachelor degree in journalism, communication, Public Relations, marketing, psychology or in a field relevant to the assignment, or a Bachelor degree in an unrelated field and specific professional experience in promoting education, of at least 5 years;
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Excellent command of Azerbaijani
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in relation to journalism, communication, Public Relations, marketing, psychology
- Experience in developing Communication & PR strategies for the public sector
- 3 years of experience in analysing, designing and implementing communication & PR strategies
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the field of Com & PR in education
- Experience in identifying and addressing client training needs with regard to Com & PR
If your candidacy meets the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the name of the position.