Vacancy for Governmental Relations Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 03.06.2019
With its experienced and competent staff, “PMD Projects” LLC carries out the design and construction of residential buildings, hotels, agricultural facilities, as well as repair and restoration of various business units located in various regions of Azerbaijan.
We are currently looking for a Governmental Relations Specialist.
- Prepare documentation required by the state and non-governmental bodies for construction sector;
- Negotiations and business correspondence with state and non-governmental bodies;
- Ensure that all documentation related to the construction process is in compliance with legislation;
- Draft project papers and implement coordination with relevant authorities, control over performance of works;
- Developing reports and other information materials on the progress and outcomes of the work;
- Handing over construction permits and obtaining property ownership documents;
- Step-by-step implementation of the clearance process;
- Reporting to the head of department on the current and completed assignments;
- To perform the assigned tasks as per the company procedures and guidelines;
- Business trips to the regions on request;
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering;
- Work experience: At least 2 years experiences in the field of construction;
- Computer Skills: MS Office;
- Language skills: Azerbaijani - fluent, Russian - good, English - desirable.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.