Vacancy for Personal Assistant (Male) in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.06.2019
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Ability to handle multiple requests at one time and to prioritise and manage time calmly and effectively;
- Demonstrate a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to self-supervise, work as proactively as part of a team and handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy;
- Sound knowledge of computer systems, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good written and spoken communication skills (Russian, English and Azerbaijani);
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Calm and professional manner;
- Ability to carry out several tasks at the same time;
- Excellent computer and administration skills;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Ability to use your own initiative;
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com until June 28, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position (Personal Assistant) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.