Vacancy for Assistant General Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.06.2019
Assistant General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe
Job requirements include:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant front line operations.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the restaurant manager position
• Bachelor’s Business Degree or documented entrepreneurial hospitality leadership qualifications.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills that can be factually verified by peers and prior supervisors.
• Can illustrate consultative skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills (Azeri, English , Russian languages)
• Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and develop recommended solutions.
Personal & professional Skills:
• Certifications as a personal trainer and group trainer
• Time management skills
• Confronting direct reports
• Work tasks spread & Delegation skills
• Guest focus
• Operational decision making & quality
• Integrity and trust
• Staff motivating skills
• Functional/technical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Financial skills ( P&L reports , Cost Management, Menu Engineering, Comparison reports, Inventory Management)
• Food Safety Sanitation Skills
• S&M Basic knowledge
• Ability to work under the high volume of operation
• Ability to work flexible and long hours
• Ability to occasionally move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry)
• Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment
Interested candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to the following email address: email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position (Assistant General Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.