Vacancy for Expert wanted (energy and economy) in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.06.2019
Job Description: Expert wanted (energy and economy)
The main responsibility of the employee is to assist Ambassador and Embassy staffs in dealing with energy and other related economic issues.
- to assist activities maximizing the cooperation in the field of energy and economy between the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- to research and analyze issues in the fields of energy and economy;
- to provide assistance to the Korean companies trying to participate in exploration and development of energy resources;
- to explore the opportunities for other business and projects to strengthen cooperative relations between the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Salary will be negotiable based on the expertise and experience, which starts $2,000~2,500 per month.
Application will be received until July.7, 2019
Email or mail cover letter, CV and an analytic report in English for GPC or North-South Corridor or Renewable energy in Azerbaijan to the contact person below (caution: submitted documents are not returned)
After revision of cover letter, CV and a report, short-listed candidates will be interviewed by embassy staff.
- fluent in English, Azerbaijani languages
(fluent Russian or Korean languages are desirable)
- strong research and writing skills
- expertise in the energy & economics
- experience in the relevant business
Start Date: 3 August 2019
Position Type: one year, full-time, renewable contract
Contact Name: Ms. Arzu Umarova
Company: The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Azerbaijan
Phone: 596-7901, 7902, 7903
Address: Hasan Aliyev Street, Cross 1, House 12, Baku City, AZ1078