Vacancy for Designer for a project in the AHK Business Services DepartmentJobs 06.03.2019
Designer for a project in the AHK Business Services Department
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (www.ahk-baku.de) is searching for a designer for its project in the Business Services Department for a period of 3 months.
About AHK Azerbaijan:
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As a part of its services, the AHK Azerbaijan supports German and Azerbaijani companies in their market entry and further operations in Azerbaijan.
Fields of activity:
- Improvement of design on created visual concept for an upcoming project
- Preparation of layouts and designs for use in banners, roll-ups, give-aways such as notepad, pen, folder and programme
- Preparation of final designs for all visibility of project, checking and approving colour, text format separations
- University degree in Design or related field of study
- A minimum of 3 years of professional design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design proficiency
- Excellent knowledge in common industry applications (i.e., Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw)
- Independent working behaviour, responsiveness to the given work
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Link to professional online portfolio for internal review is required.
- Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
- Salary for three months will be negotiated with candidate on the basis of the interview.
We look forward to receiving your application in English language with the subject “Designer of the AHK Azerbaijan” including portfolio and CV via email@example.com. Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.