Vacancy for Java Developer in Baku, Azerbaijan
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Java Developer for its Digital Innovation Lab.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Designing and developing advanced applications with efficient and reusable Java codes.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Proven work experience as a Java developer.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming and solid understanding of various design and architecture patterns.
- Strong knowledge of The Spring Framework and experience with Hibernate.
- Familiarity with SOAP and RESTful APIs, and their implementation.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 2+ years of working experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of developed applications.
- Proficient understanding of at least one of the version control systems such as SVN and GIT.
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 31, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Java Developer_Digital Innovation Lab) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.