Vacancy for Planning Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.05.2019
With its experienced and competent staff “PMD Projects” LLC carries out the design and construction of residential buildings, hotels, agricultural facilities, as well as repair and restoration of various business units located in various regions of Azerbaijan.
We are currently looking for a Planning Engineer.
- Preparing new strategic plan based on BOQs;
- Ensuring detailed work schedule received from contractors, then analyze it and make required adjustments. If needed, arrange meetings with contractors to assist in the preparation of a detailed work schedule;
- Advising contractors on filling reporting forms through discussions and clarifications;
- Prepare weekly reports based on the analyzed projects data;
- Prepare Project Delay Reports, detect the reason of delays and identify prevention measures;
- Discussion of weekly reports with the project managers;
- Prepare biweekly report based on the analyzed data collected from the Cost Control department;
- Updating weekly work schedules based on the weekly reports received from the sites;
- Prepare Site Trips Reports;
- Updating weekly and biweekly reports with data on the new projects;
- Participate in the meetings with contractors;
- Weekly updating the development status at the designing stage;
- Identifying resources based on BOQs data;
- Preparing S-Curve progress graph;
- Preparing Level 1 schedule for tender process;
- Indicating progress in the weekly reports;
- Indicating the difference between planned and actual development (delta).
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering;
- Work experience: At least 3 years of experience as a planning engineer in civil construction;
- Computer Skills: Primavera P6, MS Project and MS Office programs;
- Language skills: Azerbaijani - fluent, English – intermediate.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.