Vacancy for Guest Relations Specialist – Zeta Group in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.11.2019
- Maintains regular contacts with the club guests.
- Obtains guest feedback. If complaints, takes immediate actions to remedy solutions.
- Records daily activities and complaints in the guest relations logbook and informs the respective people for immediate actions.
- Works closely with the Marketing team.
- Be familiar with the hotel procedures and policy concerning reservations, room’s assignments, room charges and credit facilities
- Conduct weekly checks on service and standards.
- Ensures that all the facilities are available to the guests.
- Ensures that, whenever possible, guests receive personal recognition.
- Promotes inter-club sales and in-house facilities and aware of all classes and special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
- Handles guest complaints immediately and follows up thoroughly.
- 1 years minimum related experience
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian, any additional language is preferable.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Organizational skills required.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Flexible working hours.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to cv.zeta@az until November 30th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Business Development Manager” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.