Vacancy for Market Developer in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 25.11.2019
ADE is one of Europe’s leading consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies.
Our fields of specialisation include notably:
- Macro-Economic Reforms and Public finance
- Strategic and Impact Evaluations, and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid
- Regional and Rural Development, Agriculture, and Environment.
We are currently looking for a Market Developer to develop our business with existing and new clients, and in particular to explore new markets.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A masters’ degree or similar higher education degree (degrees in economics, business engineering, MBAs are an asset)
- At least 2-5 years of experience in business development and in preparing tenders for various clients preferably including the European Commission
- Experience in supervising the design of methodologies, preparation of budget, work plans, reporting, and experience in project management. Experience as author of successful methodologies will be considered a specific asset.
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic approach, a co-operative and supportive team player with ‘can do’ attitude, an ability to deal with deadlines and multitasking.
- Professional command of spoken and written English – French and other languages are an asset.
What you will do:
- You will have a leading role in developing ADE’s business in new markets through the acquisition of new projects
- You will work under the supervision of our Market Development Manager and follow market developments, identify opportunities, constitute partnerships and teams, prepare and submit tenders, and negotiate with clients, partners, and experts, etc.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a renowned consultancy, working for the European Union, the United Nations, bilateral agencies, and other major organisations worldwide
- A working environment centred on four main values: Excellence – Ethics – Entrepreneurial spirit – Team spirit
- A challenging job with increasing autonomy that will allow you to develop your skills
- A long-term contract full time or possibly part time, starting as soon as possible
- A full salary package, with various benefits.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application in English (covering letter and CV) to Mrs Andreea Toader (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 9 December 2019. We may process applications as soon as we receive them.
Please specify through which channel you heard about this position, and possible start dates.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The selection procedure will be conducted in three phases, including a case study.