Vacancy for Head of Business Services Department in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 13.10.2019
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (www.ahk-baku.de) currently offers the following position: Head of the Business Services Department.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As a part of its services AHK Azerbaijan supports German and Azerbaijani companies in their operations in Azerbaijan, offers a wide range of services including in-depth market research and analysis and organises multiple networking events each year.
Fields of activity:
- Lead and strategic development of the Business Services Department
- Consultancy of German and Azerbaijani companies
- Active promotion/sales of business services and extension of the business services’ portfolio
- Acquisition of customers and projects in the private and public sector
- Acquisition of delegations (including compiling of project applications)
- Realisation of project-related market studies
- Project lead of international forums, events and conferences (e.g. EU-Azerbaijan Business Forum)
- Conceptualisation and further improvement of AHK Social Events
- Successfully completed university studies (Economics, Global Economy, Management, International Business, Business Administration and/or other related areas of advantage)
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English and German languages (Azerbaijani and Russian languages an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of economy related issues in Azerbaijan, analytical competencies
- Experience in compiling project proposals and in coordinating international project teams
- Experience in administering budgets and in compiling technical and financial reports
- Customer oriented and service focused attitude
- Very good organisational, communication and leadership skills and stress resilience
- Strong computer skills, in particular MS Office skills
With a team of 15 employees, AHK Azerbaijan offers you a wide range of activities with a high level of responsibilities. The position also implies personal development opportunities and an appropriate remuneration.
We look forward to receiving your application in English and/or German languages with the subject “Head of the Business Services Department” including a cover letter and CV until 31.10.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.