Teaching Vacancy Announcement by ADA SchoolJobs 27.10.2019
Teaching Vacancy Announcement
ADA School will take you through the most exciting journey of living your passion while building a rewarding career in 21 Century Teaching and Learning.
ADA School admits students after completing the 9th grade at any school. The program offered by the School aims to develop students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who grow as Intellectual Solution Providers, Close Collaborators, Effective Communicators and Ethical Citizens.
The primary language of instruction is English.
ADA School announces teaching positions in the following areas:
- Computer science
- English language
- German language
- French language
- Russian language
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in one of the areas above or areas relevant to those
- Up to 5 years of teaching experience is preferable
- Experience in course and syllabus design is preferable
- Any type of international experience is preferable
- Strong commitment to serving School and society
- Excellent command of the English language
Interested candidates are requested to submit their current resume to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is December 22, 2019. Appointments begin July 2020.