Vacancy for Android Mobile-app Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 29.10.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Android Mobile-app Developer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
The Android developer is responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into working products on Android, and will directly influence how users will interact with the system. The Android developer works hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new tricks. They are not only caught up on industry trends in client development frameworks but also know what the near future will bring. A love for clean interfaces and a passion for great user experiences goes without saying.
Key Result Areas
- Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required
- Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in relevant settings
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until November 11, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position ''Android Mobile-app Developer'' you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.