Vacancy for Internal Control Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 27.09.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is looking for candidates to join our team as Internal Control Specialist for its Internal Control Department.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning an appropriate schedule of audit/control activity
- Managing and controlling audit projects in accordance with procedures
- Carrying out fieldwork during an audit and producing a report on the findings
- Producing a preliminary and final report on the findings of each audit.
- Preparing reports for the Management.
- Monitoring the implementation of recommendations following each audit.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking or financial services organisation. Audit company ("big four")
- Bachelor Degree
- Able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of banking operations and business
- The ability to plan, organise and manage their own time effectively
- Analytical skill
- Good team player
- Fluent in English and Russian. Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until October 02, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Internal Control Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.