Vacancy for Financial Coordinator in NetherlandsJobs 07.04.2020
Deadline: 3 May 2020
Applications are open for the Financial Coordinator Vacancy at MSF in the Netherlands.
- The incumbent will be primarily responsible for the financial management of all the projects in a country.
For Financial Coordinator Vacancy at MSF in the Netherlands, the candidate should meet the given criteria
- Ability to supervise financial administration (e.g. bookkeeping, tax administration) and perform monitoring and control of standard accounting procedures
- Moreover, a minimum of 4 years of demonstrable experience in project management
- Experience in supervising/managing, training and coaching
- Furthermore, experience in bookkeeping, budgeting, financial planning and reporting
- Work or travel experience in developing countries
- Also, a good command of the English language (minimum B2)
- Ability to cope with stress and to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in an international team
- Likewise, willingness to work in an unstable and insecure environment
- Also. availability of at least 12 months
- Higher vocational level training in business administration
- Also, experience with financial guidelines used by institutions such as the European Community Humanitarian Office (ECHO)
- Furthermore, experience with a similar non-governmental organization abroad
- Additionally, good command of the French and Arabic language
- Likewise, good familiarity with Microsoft Word, solid Microsoft Excel skills.
- Also, good familiarity with other software systems including databases.
- Most recent English CV not exceeding 3 pages
- Also, a cover letter explaining your motivation to work with MSF
- Additionally, a clear scan of your relevant diploma’s and certificates
For more information website